What is Biodynamic Massage?
Biodynamic Massage is a unique massage in which the therapist’s touch is used in a process to help you get in touch with your deep body responses which have a huge effect on physical and mental health.
It can help you with a wide range of issues, for example:
- a range of body image problems
- processing with trauma held in the body
- dealing with chronic stress or depression
- helping you if you feel stuck or unsupported in life
- psycho-physical issues like chronic fatigue, headaches, insomnia, digestive problems and menstrual difficulty
- exploring a process of self-discovery through a body-based approach
How I work with Biodynamic massage
Biodynamic Massage is not a treatment where I provide something to fix you. It is a collaborative exploration of how energy is moving and how you are relating to yourself. I do not have a set routine of techniques but aim for both of us to become curious as to what is arising. Sometimes people get in touch with hidden memories stored in the body, and through giving voice to these are able to make sense of them when before they were disturbing. Sometimes I work mainly in silence when the natural wisdom of the body responds to the healing intention. I aim to provide a warm empathic space where this process can unfold.